I Will Learn
- 1 Marketing Pulse
- 2 Mob-Ex Awards
- 3 Retail Marketing 2019
- 4 Retail Asia Conference & Expo (RACE) (Includes topics about Marketing)
- 5 CMO Innovation Summit
- 6 Digital Marketing Asia & Smart Data Summit
- 7 E-Commerce Growth Conference
- 8 RISE | Hong Kong (Includes topics about Marketing)
- 9 Advanced WeChat Marketing Strategies Workshop
- 10 Digital and Social Media Marketing Summit
- 11 International Conference on Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality
- 12 Mobile Growth Summit (MGS) Asia
- 13 Digital Marketing Leaders Summit Hong Kong
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong Event Date: March 27, 2020
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is organizing MarketingPulse on March 20, 2019, in Hong Kong.
MarketingPulse is a coordinated branding and marketing conference for brands, global marketers, media, advertising agencies, enterprises, and innovation experts to gather and share their most recent marketing experiences and exchange best digital marketing practices.
The event also allows local Hong Kong Marketers to meet each other and explore new collaborations in Asia.
Many Hong Kong Digital Marketing Consultants will be there so if you’re new to the industry and are looking to network then this event, taking place in Wan Chai, is certainly worth attending.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: March 27, 2019
The Mob-Ex Awards’ mission is to (in their words) to
“showcase the brilliance of mobile marketing and celebrate the region’s top mobile marketers in this fast growing market sector”.
Now in its eighth year, Mob-Ex will reward leading organizations that have pushed their limits and achieved success on mobile platforms through sound and innovative mobile marketing strategies.
The Mob-Ex Awards welcomes entries from media owners, client marketers, mobile solution providers, and digital marketing agencies. To be eligible, the work must have been launched in Hong Kong, targeting the Hong Kong market or for a regional market that includes Hong Kong.
The panel of judges will include industry leaders and senior-level professionals from marketing and related mobile marketing fields. The best performing marketers from the client side and from solution providers across all categories will be crowned “Best of Show – Brand” and “Best of Show – Agency”.
The Mob-Ex Awards welcomes entries from client marketers, media owners, agencies and mobile solution providers.
- Remember that eligible digital marketing work must have been targeted in Hong Kong and to have specifically targeted the Hong Kong market (which also includes a regional market geo-segmentation that includes Hong Kong.
The winners of the Mob-Ex awards will celebrate their achievements at a gala dinner ceremony that will be held at Kowloon Shangri-la, Hong Kong.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: April 3, 2019
The 2019 edition of Retail Marketing will focus on the future of retail and how to transform challenges into new opportunities by innovations.
Participating in this event will give you the opportunity to network with over 200 seasoned marketers and get insights from top leaders from wide range of industries.
By attending this event, you can give your brand a boost with the best insights and networking opportunities plus:
- Learn how to maximize your brand ad spend with effective marketing strategies, customer data and social media—all tried and tested by industry experts.
- Equip yourself with the most recent industry updates and innovations to stay ahead of the game.
- Meet and network with your fellow marketers to exchange insights and contacts.
In summary, below is the list of What you will gain from this attending this conference:
- Get inspired by experienced hand-picked leaders
- Retail Marketing is organized to inspire you. Learn from inspirational keynotes, provocative and engaging panel discussions and educational case studies from pioneers in the field.
- Discover new perspectives on emerging trends in retail
- Gain new and fresh perspectives on the AI-powered tools, brick-and-mortar versus online stores, the importance of personalization and how brands cope with consumers’ increasing mindful behavior.
- Gain actionable insights from leading case studies
- Get up-close, in-depth and detailed with the dos and don’ts from brand case studies and get your own story going!
- Network, share and learn
- With over 200 like-minded marketing practitioners and industry experts in an interactive setting!
- Take part in one of the leading retail conferences in Hong Kong
Retail Marketing is a not only for retail marketers but also a must-attend for anyone with an innovative mindset and interest in creating content, digitalized marketing and generally likes to keep up with the latest trends in the industry.
The organizers also have a CFP (Call For Papers) option for this event which you can apply for here. I’ve kep the link because it might still be valid for Digital Marketing Conferences in 2020 and onwards.
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong Event Date: May 7 – 10, 2019
Not really focused on Marketing but we included this event because it also has topics about Marketing that can help you. Retail Asia Conference & Expo, organized by UBM, is one of the leading retail exhibition in Asia. RACE is considered a must-attend event among the industry’s most influential retailers and buyers.
This 2019 event focuses on 3 areas:
- Retail Technology
- Retail Design & In-Store Marketing
- Internet Retailing
as well as various onsite educational seminars and networking events.
Location: Cordis, Hong Kong Event Date: June 13, 2019
Unlock the Full Potential of Content, Visual & Data-Driven Strategies + Digital & Disruptive Marketing Technologies Throughout the Full Customer Experience Journey
According to the most recent report from Nielsen’s Hong Kong Smarter Digital City, only one in five surveyed consumers (20%) indicate that they are “highly satisfied” with the digital experience here in Hong Kong. This is especially surprising for a city that has one of the world’s most robust telco infrastructure, deep mobile penetration and strong digital campaigns effort.
“There could be a number of reasons for this, but the main one is that a lot of Hong Kong brands and companies have not really thought about the full customer journey from online through to the offline experience,” – Leonie Valentine, Managing Director, Sales & Operations, Google Hong Kong
How can Marketing Leaders in Hong Kong today unlock the full potential of their content, visual and data-driven strategies; together with digital & disruptive marketing technologies throughout the full customer experience journey to significantly impact their brand influence and loyalty.
Attend one of the most reputed event and network with more than 150 CMOS, VP Marketing, GM/Head of Marketing, and Head/Director of Digital/Data/Branding/Experience/Social Media/Loyalty/Analytics, and other Key Business Decision Makers to learn what it takes to drive successful Marketing today!
In summary, here are the reasons why you should attend this event:
- More than 20+ leading CMOs sharing case studies, technology updates and industry best practices – the only CMO event of the region to feature as many success stories in a day
- The only agenda created based on Asia’s Top 1000 CMOs’ & Hong Kong’s Leading 500 Companies’ CMOs’ Voices for Businesses
- Meet and network with more than 150+ industry peers in cross-industry marketing functions across Hong Kong & Asia
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: June 20, 2019
Following the success of their regional series held in Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore, Marketing Magazine will bring the Digital Marketing Asia & Smart Data Summit to Hong Kong. With more than 200+ senior marketers and digital professionals, the event will focus on discussing the challenges a marketer is facing and sharing the insights on the leading marketing strategies in this digitalized era.
Join this one-day event and get inspired by top leaders with a wide range of industries.
Below are the benefits of attending this summit:
- Get inspired by influential presentations and innovative new ideas.
- Learn the latest trends of the industry and emerging technologies to stay ahead of the curve.
- Network and the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders.
Location: Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Event Date: June 21, 2019
Following the great success of the 1st Growth Marketing Conference in Hong Kong last 2018, Growth Marketer Academy is back in Hong Kong for the 2nd time with the E-Commerce Growth Conference co-hosted with WeStart HK.
6 marketing experts in E-Commerce will share their knowledge and experience along with a wide range of solutions to cope with various issues in online businesses.
In summary, you will gain:
- 6 sharings of insider growth tactics of e-commerce & APAC startups
- E-commerce solutions to grow your business
- Network with more than 100 founders & marketers
- Get access to their online community
Location: Wan Chai, Hong Kong Event Date: July 8 – 11, 2019
RISE Conference is another event that is not focused solely on Marketing but includes topics about Marketing like “The Mobile Marketing Trends You Need to Know About”, “The 2019 Marketing Playbook with David Meltzer” and “Moving from Digital Marketing to Technology-Enabled Marketing”.
The event is produced by the team behind Web Summit and Collision – two of the largest and fastest-growing tech conferences on the world.
Leaders from the world’s biggest industries and most exciting startups will flock to Hong Kong to share their stories and knowledge. They’ll be joined by journalists from major global media outlets, hundreds of influential investors, and thousands of attendees for three days of unparalleled networking potential.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: July 25 – 26, 2019
Join this 2-day interactive workshop to acquire the most recent WeChat advanced features, strategies and tools to develop a top-line WeChat strategy. Be updated on the recent marketing tools for WeChat Pay and WeChat Wallet to master the WeChat Financial Ecosystem. Deep dive into WeChat SEO and learn how you can optimize loyalty programs for better user profiling. Analyze the hyper-growth in Mini Programs and develop audience-focused Mini Programs. Map a winning end-to-end WeChat strategy with content development, amplification tactics and ROI measurement to elevate your brand’s WeChat marketing success.
Unique Features of this event:
- Led by digital marketing consultants from Proximity China, with 20 years’ experience
- Real-time feedback to optimize your brand’s WeChat strategies
- Interactive hands-on activities to put key learning into practice
- In-depth case studies analysis for actionable takeaways
Benefits of attending this conference:
- Understand the environment WeChat competes in and opportunities for marketers
- Acquire key marketing tools to navigate the WeChat Financial Ecosystem (WeChat Wallet & Pay)
- Conduct a detailed analysis of WeChat Subscription and CRM accounts for your brand
- Be updated with the latest strategies to optimize your brand’s WeChat SEO
- Learn how to create a seamless user experience through cross-platform integration
- Examine how to optimize loyalty programs on WeChat through Social CRM data
- Discover trending content formats for brands that resonate with Chinese consumers
- Determine the most suitable WeChat Advertising (Moments, Banner, Influencer) for your brand
- Evaluate the benefits and challenges between paid and organic advertising for your brand
- Find out how to develop audience-focused Mini Programs and understand the contexts of use
- Gain insights on key principles to set when calculating ROI data and track campaign success
- Participate in a hands-on exercise to develop top-line WeChat strategies for your business
Location: Sha Tin, Hong Kong Event Date: August 23, 2019
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Summit is a one day event which unites Business Leaders and CMOs to discuss how to drive business results through digital marketing and share innovation across Video, Vernacular Content, Voice, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality, focusing on the strategy of utilizing the Digital and Social media potential to increase your brand presence and assuring your social media business approach.
The aim of this event is to (in their own words) create a one-stop congregation for content creators, video platforms and advertisers from the online video industry, the Summit brings together people who are passionate about marketing in the Digital world.
- Demand Generation
- The Role of Data in Marketing
- Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mobile marketing & retargeting
- Measurement, ROI and Analytics
- Web analytics & A/B testing
- Paid search marketing & Geo-targeting
- Product marketing & UX / UI
- Assuring Brand Presence
- Empowering through Marketing Automation
- Influencer & Innovative Marketing
- Content Marketing and Amplification
- Predictive analysis & attribution
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Targeting & Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Web Experience Management
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: August 9 – 11, 2019
The Global Business Research Journals (GBRJ) & Greater Vision welcomes you to the International Conference on Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality (ICT19Hong Kong Conference). You are invited to be part of the academic research conference in the beautiful city of Hong Kong from August 9 – 11, 2019.
You may submit your research papers/abstracts/case studies/posters in all areas of marketing, tourism, and hospitality using the ‘online submission window’ or by sending it to email@example.com.
The deadline to apply to speak at this Digital Marketing Conference in Hong Kong is June 25th, 2019, here’s the URL to apply. I’ll keep the link on this page alive because it will likely be working next year. The organizers also have a Facebook Page, Twitter, and a LinkedIn Page.
Location: Cyberport, Hong Kong Event Date: November 8, 2019
Mobile Growth Summit (MGS) Asia is one of the world’s largest mobile growth conference. It is a one-day, non-vendor conference that will enable you to connect and learn Mobile Growth and Brand Marketing experts who specialize in the areas of User Acquisition, Monetization, Retention/Engagement, Re-Engagement as well as Data Science and Analytics as it pertains to Mobile, Retail and mCommerce Brands. The speakers consist of dozens of mobile app marketing industry leaders, as well as content curated and crafted for the best mobile brand marketing panels and presentations for maximum value!
The companies that participate in this event include: Google, Facebook, Amazon, BaiDu, AirBNB, SEGA, EA and many more.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Event Date: December 5 – 6, 2019
The Digital Marketing Leaders summit is returning to Hong Kong after its success in 2018. Join alongside over 100 digital strategies, senior marketers and innovators whose goal is to redesign the future of digital marketing.
This event will gather the most influential, knowledgeable and innovative digital marketing professionals around the world. They pride themselves with having high-quality conferences that cover the most important and relevant business topics of our time, giving you access to cutting-edge skills, tools, and techniques that will drive your personal success.
What to Expect by Attending this Summit:
Their agendas consist of global and regional leading professionals, curating talks on the most recent topics that allow you to understand the key takeaways from any presentation.
An exclusive event that boasts different activities for in-depth learning, experience sharing and effective networking, including keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and much more.
A strict vendor and industry ratio control to avoid sales pitches and focus on real learnings and the exchange of relevant and effective knowledge.
A cross-industry mix of speakers and attendees to learn, network and collaborate through different interactive social sessions, including social breaks, buffet lunches, cocktail reception, and Executive Dinner.